Interested in DIY (Do It Yourself) cosmetic products? Curious about the content inside your daily used personal care and toiletries products? Love to use natural skin care products but concern on the high price?
Personal Formula Resources provides DIY courses for clients who keen to make their own personal care products such as body lotion, facial serum, hand cream, hair shampoo, etc. whether for own used or as precious gifts to your loves one, we strongly recommend you to take these courses.
Basic chemistry knowledge is not needed as we will teach in easy understood method. We teach in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin by following customer’s requirement.
Hobby Courses Scope:
- Theory and Product Background Introduction
- Explanation of Raw Materials & Specialty Ingredients used
- Procedures & Handling Skill Demonstration
- Dosage calculation of the to make a good personal care product
- Queries & Discussion
Hobby Courses Bonus:
- Products (from 50 ml to 200ml) made during the course with proper packaging
- File contained formulation in full description on the ingredients used, procedures and related documents
- Certificate of participation which verified by our own workshop
- Enjoy discount (from 5% to 10%) on the ingredients, tools and equipment purchased on the same day after the course
The course fees are charged from RM 500.00 per package on wards. We have wide ranges of products from hair to toe as listed. Just click on the package details and choose which are interested.
All hobby courses are conducted in ONE TO ONE hands on class or in group class (not more than 10 people) depends on the participants’ requirements. The course can be completed within one day. One product from theory explanation to practical training takes about 1 hour.